- elating or devoted to the study of the fundamental nature of knowledge, reality, and existence.
- having or showing a calm attitude towards disappointments or difficulties.
- the surroundings or conditions in which a person, animal, or plant lives or operates.
- the natural world, as a whole or in a particular geographical area, especially as affected by human activity.
Is a mystical creature and is believed to live for a thousand years. Many countries in Asia, such as Japan, Chinese, and Korea, the crane symbolise good fortune and longevity. They believed that the wings of the crane are carried souls up to paradise.
How to fold origami crane
Sean Buranahiran is an actor in Thailand who use philosophy and meditaion to change his life. His goal is to help other people change theirs.
Every time I watch his video, the music in his video makes me feel peaceful, so I use his music in the video as a reference in my work.
Wes Anderson films
I got an idea about symmetrical framing from Wes Anderson films. In every scene he will place an object in the centred it makes video strangely, unique and nostalgic.
The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)
The Dajeeling Limited (2007)
A two years old Japanese girl who is survived from the nuclear bomb in Hiroshima. Most of her neighbours died, but she wasn’t injured at all. Until she is a runner in school team when was eleven years old, she felt tired and dizzy. She fell down and couldn’t get up her parents took her to the hospital. She found out that she had leukemia (blood cancer). Almost everyone who got that disease died, and she was scared. Chizuko friends of Sadako came to visit her. Chizuko brought some origami she told that if the sick person folds one thousand cares, then that person soon get well. After Sadako hearing that she started to fold one thousand in the hope that she would get well again.
After she folded 500 cranes, she felt better, and the doctors said that she could go home for a short time, but after went back home she felt bad again and she had to go back to the hospital.
She still folding cranes even she was in great pain. She tried to be cheerful and hopeful. Eventually, she went to sleep peacefully. She had folded a total of 644 paper cranes.
- Yellow is the colour of happiness, joy, intellect, and energy. It's associated with food and can be very effective for attracting attention.
- Red is the colour of energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love.
- Orange represents enthusiasm, fascination, happiness, creativity, determination, attraction, success, encouragement, and stimulation.
- Green symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility.
Moonrise Kingdom (2012)
- show the chaos of the city
- we can be mindfulness in everywhere
- meditation music